Hazardous Chemicals in Your Bathroom, Kitchen & Laundry

Here is a list of some commonly used personal care and dental hygiene products, and household cleaning products and the toxins contained in them:

DOVE BEAUTY BAR Quaternium 15; Formaldehyde-Carcinogen. Causes cancer, dermatitis, neurotoxin, and sensitizer - poisonous, irritant to the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Butylated Hydroxytoluene, (BHT) Carcinogen.

JOHNSON'S BABY SHAMPOO Quaternium 15; FD&C RED 40: Carcinogen and causes dermatitis.

CREST TARTAR CONTROL TOOTHPASTE Saccharin: Carcinogen, contains Phenol. If you accidentally swallow more than a pea-sized amount of this, you must contact the Poison Control Center immediately. This warning does not appear on the tube!

TIDE AND CHEER DETERGENT Detergent: Can cause temporary respiratory tract irritation. Symptoms include stinging, swelling or redness. Sodium silicate: Can be corrosive. Can cause burns to the eyes and tissue damage to the skin, as well as cause burns to the mouth, throat and stomach if swallowed. Sodium Sulfate: Corrosive: Severe eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Can cause asthma attacks. Thisodium Nitrilotriacetate: Carcinogen Note: Tide powder contains fiberglass. If you use this and you are sweaty and itchy, it's the fiberglass in your clothing from the laundry detergent!

FANTASTIC Formula 409: Butyl Cellosolve: Neurotoxin. Eye and skin irritant. Damages central nervous system, kidney and liver. Readily absorbed through the skin. Damages blood and body's ability to make blood - listed as a pesticide.

WINDEX AEROSOL GLASS CLEANER Butyl Cellosolve (see above) Isobutene: Neurotoxin.

LYSOL DISINFECTANT Dioxin; Carcinogen, 500,000 times more deadly than DDT. Ethyl Alcohol: Eye, Skin, and respiratory tract irritant.

Just think about this statement: Funeral directors are now saying, "The levels of formaldehyde in our bodies have increased so much so that we now only use half the required amounts in preservation."

Each year nearly 1.5 million accidental ingestions of poisons are reported to U.S. Poison Control Centers. The majority of the victims are under the age of 12 and have swallowed a cleaning or personal care product.

What can you do to reduce your risks? By eliminating or reducing the use of toxic chemicals in your home you can make a significant difference in your life and the life of your family.

How?

By using Miracle II products!!!! Replace all of the dangerous products you are currently using, with completely natural MII products, which cost less. Be proactive when it comes to your family's safety and well being.

You can use Miracle II products to clean your home, your car, your dog and your body, inside and out. Really!

It's fun to see the many different ways to use Miracle II. Some people are even putting a little in their gas tank and increasing gas mileage by 15%!

Flush it down your drain--it cleans the plumbing and keeps on cleaning the environment.




If this is your first time using Simply Divine Botanicals may we suggest trying samples first as we only accept returns if product is imperfect.